Monday 3 January 2011

HoHoHo Merry (belated) xmas.

Hohoho Merry (belated) xmas to one and all!

Once again, I have been very busy (you must be getting bored of me saying this) but it's true.

In the world of retail, Christmas is prime time for sales. Hence I took the opportunity to work myself silly over the holidays (make money) and am pleased I have come out the other end still standing- just.

Working on fragrance, my presents mostly consisted of thus, Davidoff blue water gift set (£26 for aftershave and shower gel and aftershave balm i'll have you know), my dad received the classic CK one (on offer of course) and No.7 goodies for my Mum. Plus a spa trip to Champneys courtesy of the wonderful Wahanda. (Blog review of the trip to come!).


Sell out- No.7 gift set- (worth £90, got it for £45, plus free gift- bargaain).

I received bits and pieces, apart from a lovely carpet bag from River Island (my sister works there, discountt!) I mostly asked for money. I love clothes, so on bank holiday Monday after boxing day I found myself where else but Topshop. Rummaging in the sale I found, a gorge chunky knit cardie, super brown loafers (30 quid no joke) and a lovely gold necklace- (when asked if expensive, hmm best not to tell them it was only £6.50?!)

Followed by a pretty ballerina like skirt from Miss Selfridge I had my eye on for a while (nabbed it for £15- bargaain) and of course I took a trip to my homeland, Warehouse where I purchased a lovely camel jumper and matching vest, (not sale, just too lovely not to get) to look expensive for my first day at my NEW internship.


                                           My purchases- softly soft camel jumper, vintage loafers and gold rope necklace                


Yep, tomorrow I am off up *tawwn again, Shaftesbury Avenue to be exact. Today I have been researching train times etc and purchased my train ticket (gulp train fayre rise just isn't faair moans*) for my next adventure.

This time, another healthy excursion, but to a magazine named Top Sante. V. excited, slightly scared. Pondering what these next  three weeks will bring? Will I succeed- or flop profoundly, who knows only time will tell. (hoping for the latter...).


Health, beauty and wellness mag where i'll be tomorrow!

More Wahanda articles to follow, trip to Champneys et al and more on the internship!

Happy new year everyone- let's hear it to a fun and prosperous 2011 :) X

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this takes your fancy, or you just like it. Leave a comment, I love them :) X